Mark 18 SEP ‘16 on your calendar because Loop is coming to Delhi!
Venue: The LaLiT, Connaught Place, Delhi
What is Loop?
It is India’s largest annual conglomeration of thought leaders in healthcare, hosted by Practo. Loop – Delhi ‘16 is the second edition of the immensely successful Bangalore edition, held in the month of May ‘16. This time the conference is even bigger with exclusive participation from the top leaders of healthcare and technology sectors.
Practo has always striven to explore new technologies that could support and simplify healthcare for everyone. Loop is the perfect melting pot of mettle, experience and ground-breaking insights that will ignite the spark of innovation in Indian healthcare.
What to expect at Loop – Delhi ‘16?
Visionary healthcare professionals, CXOs of healthcare organisations, distinguished doctors and tech entrepreneurs will share valuable insights on “Advancing Healthcare Through Technology” by deep diving into:
- The challenges in Indian healthcare
- How can technology help overcome these, and
- The role of private healthcare enterprises, the government and technology pioneers, in leading healthcare innovations
The esteemed list of speakers at Loop – Delhi ‘16 is as follows:
- Shashank ND (Founder CEO, Practo)
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar (Sr. Dy. Director General, ICMR)
- Mr. Krishnan Ramachandran (Dy. CEO, Apollo Munich)
- Dr. A. Velumani (Promoter, Chairman, Managing Director and CEO - Thyrocare)
- Dr. D.S. Rana (Chairman, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital)
- Dr. Shuchin Bajaj (Founder Director – Cygnus Medicare)
- Dr. Karoon Agarwal (President - Association of Plastic Surgeons of India)
- Dr. Raman Kumar (President - Association of Family Physicians of India)
- Mr. Nishant Bajaj (CEO, W-Pratiksha Hospital)
- Ms. Seema Chandra (Editor, NDTV)
- Mr. Niranjan Kumar Ramakrishnan (CIO, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital)
If you would like to attend Loop, you can do so by registering on the link below:
Registration and more details are available here: www.loopx.in/#register